- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Data Protection & Privacy for Digital Marketers
April 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£125.00
Confusion continues to reign when it comes to what you can and can’t do with your digital marketing thanks to a change in the consent rules in GDPR, what legitimate interests exist and the rules mean for business-to-business marketing.
Join this 3-hour webinar to learn:
- What the GDPR means for marketing
- Where PECR fits into the consent model for digital marketing
- What the ICO says about digital marketing compliance and the use of legitimate interest as the lawful basis for processing
- How the law applies to email marketing, online advertising, social media advertising, etc.
- What the future ePrivacy regulation could mean for your digital marketing
The workshop will be packed with practical guidance, advice, tools, and tips.