A problem shared, is a problem halved!
We’re always looking for ways to add value for our Hub Helpline subscribers.
So, today we’re really pleased to announce that as well as the unlimited email, phone and now online chat support and online resources like checklists, FAQs, policy templates, etc. we’ve launched the new Hub Assist services. Designed to offer our Hub subscribers with the support they need with everyday GDPR compliance issues, Hub Assist offers:
- Help dealing with subject access requests (SAR Assist)
- Assistance with, and second opinions on, data protection impact assessments (DPIA Assist)
- Help, guidance and written opinions on personal data breaches (Breach Assist)
- Help with third-party processor due diligence (Processor Assist)
- Policy and document reviews (Policy Assist)
More information can be found here: https://digitalcompliancehub.co.uk/dch/hub-assistance/
If you’re not currently a Hub Helpline subscriber, let’s chat.